NOTE: THIS IS LAST YEAR’S MAP – 2011
As soon as we get placed (eta: July 2012) we will update this page.
Honey… I’m home!
- Enter BRC off Highway 447
- Pass thru Gate (Mean people who check tickets and search your vehicle)
- Pass thru Greeters (Fun people who welcome you to BRC and give Newbies a special welcome!)
- You are entering on the 6:00 road. When the road forks, go Right
- Turn Left into the 5:30 road and follow it down (driving SUPER slowly so as not to raise dust. Watch for inebriated burners everywhere!)
- Turn Left at the road named “Coming Out“. The roads are named in alphabetical order so it’ll be easy to find. Once you turn you should see the penants on top of Center Camp – they’ll be easy to spot.
- After a short drive on Coming Out you will reach Rod’s Road that rims the Center Camp complex. Look for our back entrance.
- If rangers stop you, explain that you are with the Tribe, and camping next to the BRC Post Office
- Find Bare, Brad, or Jimmy and HUG – then find out where to set up your camp.
- Once unloaded, if you are parking off-site I’d suggest finding the nearest bank of Porta Potties – and park, leaving room for the potty cleaning trucks. Leave a note on your dash explaining who you are and where you are camped in case someone needs to find you. If you prefer, print out this template and place it on your car dash – visible through the windshield.
Jimmy drew this close up of where we will be in relation to Center Camp and the Man (the litte squiggly X like icon indicates the direction of the Man)