The first list pertains to new Tribe members only, click on this link to go over the things you need to do at your earliest.
The Burning Man experience is different for each person so nobody can tell you what burning man will be like for you. However it is pretty easy to set yourself up to #FAIL by simply being unprepared. The purpose of the links below are to help set you up so that you can take care of your safety and comfort prior to reaching the playa – then make the most of your visit to Burning Man
All these links will open in a new window. If you have a pop-up blocker please make sure that you give permission if prompted to allow each page to open in a new window.
- Packing List – this has evolved over the years – look through it and decide what items would be useful to you.
- Playa Tents – Home sweet home – and tips on how to reduce dust and manage the heat/cold
- Coolers – Food is an important part of our burn. Keeping food fresh without electricity is an essential skill
- Playa Bikes – The playa is huge and having a bike really helps to get around during the day.
- LNT – Leave No Trace
- Art, Costimes, and Health
- Porta Potties – the portable chemical toilets that are essential to the event.
- Recreational substances – Party on dude!
- Sex and Burning Man
- Burning Man website – guides